Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog! My name is Charlene and I am a Communications student at the University of Malta. This year I am taking a reporting unit and we are asked to write something every week. For this reason I decided to create a blog where I can publish each assignment for every week. The articles written will be imagined by me and keep in mind these are assignments and this is all very new to me. However, I feel it will be advantageous to publish the articles and see what anyone reading may think of them. 

If you have any comments and suggestions, go right ahead and write them down! I would love to get some constructive criticism as I try to learn how a proper article should be written.

Thanks for your help and co-operation.

Charlene

No comments:

Post a Comment